Aims & Objectives
- Experiential and hand - on learning and follow the enquiry - based and research based model of learning.
- Imparting innovative education programs and pedagogy along with a rich blend of traditional Indian values.
- Providing ample academic and co - curricular activities for the students to make the best of the opportunities.
- Developing interpersonal skills and positive energy among students by providing enriching educational experience.
- Fostering better environment and empowering leadership qualities, team spirit and commitments towards the school and society.
- Making education exhilarating and uplifting by imparting student's friendly stress - free and value based learning experience.
- Instilling sensitivity in the students to the needs of society and contribute in building a world that fulfills everyone's dreams.
- Advocating creative freedom operating within the broad parameter of discipline.