Students In Role Of Teachers
The school celebrates the TEACHER'S DAY by providing the students of class XII, take the charge of the school for one
full day. Students take up the work of the teachers The following are the objectives of this programme.
- To create a sense of responsibility among students;
- To help students understand the organizational structure of their school and its functions;
- To develop among students an aptitude for teaching as a profession;
- To let the students understand and appreciate the difficulties of a regular teacher
- To develop confidence in themselves.
- To realize that a position of power has to be held with utmost competence, responsibility and sensitivity.